From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shawee Zhang-Evans
Sent: 26 January 2016 13:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pre-U Listening 2010

Dear all

Just wonder if any one is happy to share the Listening script and/or Audio on MP3 for 2010 Pre-U Paper 2?

If so please can you email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks

Shawee

This message and its attachments contains confidential information solely for its intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. You must not disclose its contents to any third party. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Pate's Grammar School. We do not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure any attachments to this email have been checked for viruses, but we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained. The School reserves the right to monitor email communications through its networks. Pate's Grammar School is a Company Limited by Guarantee and registered in England and Wales under Registration Number 07369704. Registered Office: Princess Elizabeth Way, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 0HG. Pate's is an Exempt Charity.

UCL Institute of Education: Number 1 worldwide for Education, 2015 QS World University Rankings www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe