Meeting in London on Friday 15th January for Consortium short list.
View this email in your browser

Thank you for your applications, Lets meet up!

I have received over 15 applications to join a consortium for the bid to successful expand mandarin in England.

The group is filled with a fantastic mix of passionate professionals and I am looking forward to getting to know you all more.

Please fill in some more details about a meeting on the Friday 15th January and let me know you top 3 questions you would like to ask.

https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/b0ydwx

Thanks guys
Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Thomas

Copyright © 2016 Access China UK Education, All rights reserved.
Guys please join the mailing list to be kept up to date with the developments of this national expansion plan.

Our mailing address is:
Access China UK Education
studio d, 22 Jordon street
Liverpool, NV L10BP
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp