Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 08:16:26 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: the current GCSE grading: A to G or 1-9
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear teachers,
Our current year 9 will do the current GCSE in Mandarin but new GCSE in other foreign languages. How will they be graded in GCSE exams? A to G or 1-9?
Lots of parents made enquires, but I don't know where to find the answer.
Where can I find the relevant information?
Thanks!
Hanghang HuangFortismere School