-----Original Message-----
From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tracey Jackson
Sent: 14 January 2016 12:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Social Media

Apologies for cross posting.

We are currently reviewing our social media presence and usage.  To help with our review can I please ask if other libraries are

•	using social media									Yes
•	what social media is being used								Facebook and Twitter
•	how social media is being used								Mixture of posts promoting literacy, literature and libraries.  Event promotion.  Both viral and paid for 													advertising
•	What feeling is there on the success or otherwise of your social media presence 	Paid for campaigns are particularly successful, especially around event, new book and ebook promotion

We would be happy to receive responses from all library sectors.

Many thanks

Tracey Jackson
Hertfordshire Libraries