DARTS 5 - Discover Academic Research Training and Support

DARTS 5; the conference for Library and Information Professionals supporting research is booking up fast, so don't miss your space as places are limited!

We have just added Martin Eve and Elizabeth Gadd to the programme to join Sian Bayne,  Nazlin Bhimani, Annie Maddison Warren, Katie Evans and Frances Ryan. Topics covered by our speakers include the current state of play in open access; developing dynamic research support services; online information literacy initiatives for postgraduate researchers;  library research analytics services; and the role of online information in personal reputation management.

The full programme is available at: https://arlgdarts.wordpress.com/programme-2/

When: From 1230 2nd June to 1630 3rd June 2016
Where: Dartington Hall, near Totnes
Prices: From £280 +VAT for the full conference, £150 +VAT for day delegates (Friday only)

What this includes: amazing speakers, opportunities to network with likeminded colleagues, fantastic food, beautiful location, and a bed for the night!

For more information and how to book: https://arlgdarts.wordpress.com/

Note: closing date for applications is 31st March 2016 so book now before it is too late!

Best wishes,
The DARTS5 committee