From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Baranova, Lyudmila
Sent: 30 November 2015 11:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Imperial College London - Central Library - lending service suspended

Dear Colleagues,

Imperial College London Central Library will be unable to deal with your Inter-Library loan requests from the 1st December 2015 until further notice due to non-availability of Document Delivery section staff. We also will not be able to supply material as a 'last resort'.

Please check the library catalogue at http://www.imperial.ac.uk/library/resources/cataccess.htm to see if you can locate the item at one of our other campus libraries. You may reapply directly to one of these locations if available: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-services/library/use-the-library/our-libraries/ .

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thank you

Kind regards,
Mila