Dear Colleagues,

Is anyone able to supply the following very recent e-published ahead of print article:

Journal of Nano Research. - Vol.37, pp.109-121.
Properties of Silver and Copper Nanoparticle Containing Aqueous Suspensions and Evaluation of their In Vitro Activity against Candida albicans and Staphylococcus aureus Biofilms.
Melissa Montes, Christopher G. Pierce, Jose L. Lopez-Ribot et al.
Published online December 2015.
DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/JNanoR.37.109

If anyone is able supply we will provide transaction number, BL code etc.
Please reply to this message informing that you are able to supply, do not send a link to the article until we have replied to confirm that we do still need the article.

Thank you

Denise Roberts
Senior Information Assistant, Customer Services
Library and Learning Services

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
Leicester LE1 9BH
T: +44 (0) 116 2577041
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W: dmu.ac.uk