One of our Professors urgently needs the page for a reference he has quoted.  Our copy of the item is currently missing.  Would anyone be able to help?

The quote is in the introduction by A C Haddon and is from

Reports of the Cambridge Anthropological Expedition to Torres Straits, 1901 and should be vol 2.1.

The quote is that “no investigation of a people was complete that did not embrace a study of their psychology” (and invited W H R Rivers to carry out an empirical investigation).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Linda Lussier – info asst.

Sir Duncan Rice Library

University of Aberdeen

Bedford Road

Aberdeen

AB24 3AA

01224 272581

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.