One of our professors has omitted to note the pages of a reference he has quoted.  Our copy of the item is now missing and I would be greatly obliged if anyone could provide the pages of the reference as he needs this urgently.

The item is from the introduction by Haddon A C  in
Reports of the Cambridge Anthropological Expedition to Torres straits  1901.  Volume is possibly 2.1 and the quote he part he has quoted is "that no investigation of a people was complete that did not embrace a study of their psychology"(and invited W h R Rivers to carry out an empirical investigation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Linda Lussier - info asst..

Sir Duncan Rice Library
University of Aberdeen
Bedford Road
Aberdeen
AB24 3AA
01224 272581

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas cl?raichte ann an Alba, ?ir. SC013683.