Dear colleagues,

We have a few reported cases at Northumbria University of users not being able to open documents using the new DRM Lite. In these instances, when the user clicks on the link in their e-mail there is nothing happening at all.  We have reported this to the BL and to our IT department but so far no solution.

I recall there was mention some time ago of problems with DRM Lite and roving profiles, we were wondering if this could be the issue?

Is anyone experiencing similar problems? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Amanda

Amanda Foster
Content Delivery and Copyright Librarian

T:  +44 (0)191 349 5255
E:  [log in to unmask]