Hello all,

Would anyone be able to help with the following copyright question: on our copyright declaration form, our readers have to declare that 'I have not previously been supplied with a copy of the same material by you [our interlending service] or any other librarian'; does this restriction still apply under the new UK copyright legislation?

Many thanks in advance for your help and advice!

Kind regards,

Jon

Jonathan Clark
Collections Team Leader
UEA Library

University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Tel: 01603 592413

[cid:image001.png@01D09851.EF67E200]

UK Top 20 (16th Complete University Guide 2015, 18th Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015-16)
UK 2nd for Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey 2015)
World Top 1% (Times Higher Education World Rankings 2015-16)
World Top 100 (Leiden Ranking 2015)

[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ueaofficial>  [twitter-old] <http://www.twitter.com/uniofeastanglia>  [tumblr] <http://uniofeastanglia.tumblr.com/>  [flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/uniofeastanglia>  [linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=12699>  [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/ueaofficial>  [cid:image008.png@01CF8BB5.50024060] <http://instagram.com/uniofeastanglia>

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.