Dear all,

The International Association of Music Libraries (UK & Ireland)
<http://uk-irl.iaml.info/index.html>will be holding their Annual Study
Weekend 1-3 April 2016 at the Chancellors Hotel, Manchester. This is a
great opportunity to network with other music librarians and those who work
with music, attend sessions on topics relating to library practice,
advocacy and musicology, and discover what's happening in the field.

The Music Libraries Trust <http://musiclibrariestrust.squarespace.com/> is
pleased to award a limited number of bursaries to students and library
staff who would like to attend the ASW. Priority is given to those who
would otherwise be unable to attend and who have no other sources of
funding. *The application* *deadline is 19** February 2016.* Both full and
part bursaries are available, which include up to £70 for travel expenses.

For more information and an application form, visit our website
<http://bit.ly/1R9cVfo>.

Please send your completed application form to me either by email or post.
The ASW conference programme and booking form is on the IAML (UK & Irl)
website <http://uk-irl.iaml.info/training/asw.html/>. Let me know if I can
be of any other assistance!

Kind regards,
Megan Dyson

*Megan R. Dyson*, MMus
Bursaries Administrator | Music Libraries Trust
[log in to unmask] | www.musiclibrariestrust.org