Apologies for cross posting

Hello,

I'm emailing with an invitation from Hobsons to attend a roundtable discussion on using technology to support student success. I think this will complement many of the changes being implemented in your institutions to improve student engagement, belonging, retention and success.  The roundtable is in London on 24th February 2016, and is held in conjunction with their annual conference; it is free to attend.

The day will gather together senior higher educational professionals with excellent knowledge of and commitment to student engagement, retention and success, and explore a range of drivers and issues associated with using technology to support and enhance student success, including:

·         Developing a 'community of care' to support each student

·         Engaging academic and professional service staff and sharing feedback and information

·         Harnessing technology to maximise the effectiveness of student-facing resources

·         Nurturing and promoting a culture of whole institution responsibility for student retention and success

·         Ensuring students engage with and reap the benefits of enhanced student support

Eric Stoller, Education Consultant & Blogger for InsideHigherEd.com, and I will provide contributions to stimulate debate, but much of the time will be devoted to collaborative sharing and learning.  After the session collated notes will be made available (without naming institutions of course).

If you are interested in attending please register here<http://go.hobsons.com/starfishroundtable> or contact Marie Clark (Director, Policy and Advocacy), [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

With best wishes
Liz

Edge Hill University<http://ehu.ac.uk/home/emailfooter>
Times Higher Education University of the Year<http://ehu.ac.uk/unioftheyear/emailfooter>
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.<http://ehu.ac.uk/itspolicies/emailfooter>