Dear colleagues

We would like to draw your attention to these free resources from Creative Academic which we hope you will find useful.Best wishes for the coming yearNorman Jackson  Creative Academic Magazine #3   Exploring Creativity through #creativeHE The third issue of our magazine describes the 'Creativity for Learning in Higher Education open learning course', designed and led by Chrissi Nerantzi one of our Founders. It paints a vivid picture of the ways in which participants engaged in the course and the open discussions and relationships that emerged naturally through interaction . It provides some interesting insights into creativity and the process of learning in an online environment gained by different participants as they try to make sense of their experience and draw deeper meanings from it.  The magazine is free to download athttp://www.creativeacademic.uk/magazine.html  Our Creative LifeA new google+ community for people who would like to share stories of everyday creativity. https://plus.google.com/communities/106367720977059375674Our intention is to grow a meta-narrative of how creativity emerges in the everyday lives of people like you and me building on the stories we published in the December issue of Lifewide Magazine http://www.lifewideeducation.uk/magazine.html  World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21WCIW is a do-it-yourself event - it happens where ever you are and how ever you want it to happen. Creative Academic will participate in this global event in 2016. Our contributions will include: 1) January - establishing a new google+ conversational space for people to share stories about personal creativity and innovation in everyday lifehttps://plus.google.com/communities/1063677209770593756742) April - facilitating a Google+ community discussion on the theme of 'Creativity & Innovation in Higher Education'.  As well as exploring the theme the forum will provide participants with a means of sharing their personal and institutional contributions to WCIW
 3) April  publishing Creative Academic Magazine #4 on the theme of 'Creativity in Development & Innovation' If you would like to participate  please visit http://www.creativeacademic.uk/wciw.html

FUTURE ISSUES OF OUR MAGAZINES
Lifewide Magazine - March 2016  'Ecology of Personal & Professional Development' To contribute please read the introduction at: http://www.lifewideeducation.uk
Creative Academic Magazine - April 2016 'Exploring Creativity in Development & Innovation' To contribute please read the introduction at: http://www.creativeacademic.uk/magazine.html