From: Jisc RSC-Eastern Technical [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Hartland
Sent: 13 January 2016 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Jisc Shared IT Services for FE Colleges Project

Hello
In an initiative to help the FE sector reduce costs and improve efficiency Jisc are investigating the possibility of offering shared HR, finance and student record services for the sector. The first step in this is to create a snap shot of current system providers.
It would be very helpful if you could reply to me (not the list) with the name(s) of your current systems, including, if possible, the version.
We will, of course, circulate an anonymised version of this data once we have collated it.

     HR and payroll software - Name of system:

     Finance software - Name of system:

     Student management and records - Name of system:

Lastly, will your contract with any of these suppliers come to an end during the next year? Yes/No

Thank you very much for your help.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.

Regards
David Hartland
Jisc Shared MIS Systems Project
Follow / Like us on social media:
[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/Facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/HuntingdonshireRegionalCollege> [http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/Twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/HuntsCollege>

[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/huntspostwinner2015.jpg]<http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/>

To view our email disclaimer please click the following link http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/Disclaimer/
THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: Please consider the environment before printing. Thank you.