Apologies for cross-posting -

DCDC15: Exploring new digital destinations for heritage and academia

Video’s from last year’s Discovering Collections, Discovering Communities conference are now live and can be seen on the DCDC website.

These include the videos from our keynote speakers:

Watch the DCDC15 Keynote videos

Help us to shape the 2016 Conference

We are busy preparing for the 2016 DCDC Conference and will announce the call for papers and location in the coming months. We want to ensure that the conference series continues to reflect the latest developments across the archive, heritage, and wider academic sector. We are interested in hearing what themes or topics you think the 2016 conference should explore. If you have any, please send us your ideas via this form by 29th  January.

Best,

Matt

Dr Matt Greenhall | Head of Academic Engagement

The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU | +44 (0)20 8876 3444 ext 2221 | 07879890156

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/about/research-scholarship.htm

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.