**Apologies for cross promoting**

The Editorial Board of Perspectives: Policy and Practice in Higher Education invites submissions to a special issue to be published during 2017. The theme of this issue will be ‘The Challenge of Quality in Higher Education’.

We encourage prospective authors to take a broad view and hope to receive entries from colleagues working in various professional areas across the higher education sector. We need your work to be engaging and original. Essays that use practical experience are particularly welcomed.

We invite early submission of a 300 word ‘expression of interest’ (to be sent by email to the Principal Editor). This helps us to plan our themed issue. Whilst we are happy to receive an outline expression of interest at any time, we would find it most helpful to receive such statements during the first three months of 2016.

Please send these, if possible, no later than 31 March 2016.

For more information please click here.

Katie Whittington

Routledge Education Journals

Twitter: @educationarea