Da: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Per conto di ARINDAM SARKAR
Inviato: martedì 12 gennaio 2016 14:20
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Query regarding research problem

Respected group members,

I am Arindam Sarkar, doctoral fellow of Delhi University, working under supervision of Prof. Anupam Chattopadhyay. Actually I am working on pseudotachylyte. I am little bit confused to distinguish between micaceous minerals crystallized from the melt and the micaceous minerals altered from the glass. If there is any procedure to distinguish these two kinds of micaceous minerals, kindly intimate me. I'll be highly obliged.

Thank You,

Regards,

Arindam Sarkar

--