Dear Dave,

I graduated from Royal Holloway in 2006 with a 2:2 in Physical Geography & Geology. I've spent the last 9 years in industry and am now a Chartered Geologist, having held senior roles in several mineral exploration companies. The project looks fascinating and something which I would be very keen to be a part of but, does my experience negate the lack of a Masters degree meaning I could still be considered as an applicant?

Also, is the period of time I've spent outside of academia a concern when it comes to sponsors?

Thanks,
Alastair Gallaugher