Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the EGU 2016 session on

Hydrothermal systems: fluid sources and pathways, flux estimates, and
economic potential

co-organized between GMPV, Energy & Resources and co-sponsored by AGU.

http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2016/session/20839

We welcome contributions from geochemists, petrologists and economic
geologists to address the variable facets of hydrothermal systems in the
continental and oceanic crust, formation of mineral and hydrocarbon
deposits, geothermal energy exploitation, and gas sequestration.
Contributions are solicited to address various approach across wide
range of spatial scales, from pore-scale interactions to kilometer-scale
flow patterns.  We particularly encourage studies addressing feedback
relationships between crustal dynamics, fluid circulation, and rock
reactivity as well as interpretations of their geological record.

Invited speaker: Philipp Weiss (GFZ Potsdam)

Looking forward to seeing you in Vienna,
David

--
David Dolejs (Mineralogy & Petrology)
Institute of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Freiburg

Geo-mineralisation is administered by the Mineral Deposits Studies Group (UK)
(www.mdsg.or.uk)