Dear Dave,

I graduated from Royal Holloway in 2006 with a 2:2 in Physical Geography &
Geology. I've spent the last 9 years in industry and am now a Chartered
Geologist, having held senior roles in several mineral exploration
companies. The project looks fascinating and something which I would be
very keen to be a part of but, does my experience negate the lack of a
Masters degree meaning I could still be considered as an applicant?

Also, is the period of time I've spent outside of academia a concern when
it comes to sponsors?

Thanks,
Alastair Gallaugher

(www.mdsg.or.uk)