Re: [geo-metamorphism] About EPMA data
Hi all,

You have the same service, plus Raman spectra and many other tools, at: http://rruff.info/
and 4131 datasheets at: http://www.handbookofmineralogy.org/search.html?p=all

All the best

Hi Xi,

You can first look at the excellent Athena Mineralogy database:

http://athena.unige.ch/athena/mineral/search.html

On this website, you can enter a list of element present (or NOT present), and it will return you the possible mineral match. Are you looking at a specific composition or "just in general"?

Julien

=============================
Dr. Julien Allaz
Electron microprobe manager