Dear colleagues,

Happy new year! With the EGU abstract submission deadline fast
approaching (13 January 2016, 13:00 CET), we would like to invite you to
submit an abstract to our session at the next EGU General Assembly
(Vienna, Austria, 17-22 April, 2016) on: *"Evolution of the lithospheric
mantle: a petrological and geochemical perspective from the mantle
xenoliths and orogenic peridotites"
*(http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2016/session/20838)

This session, through time, has become a consolidate appointment for
researchers to present results, new ideas, and to consider new
perspectives in mantle petrology and geochemistry.

The deadline for submitting abstracts is: 13 January 2016, 13:00 CET
(http://egu2016.eu/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html)

On behalf of the co-conveners Theodoros Ntaflos, Jacek Puziewicz,
Costanza Bonadiman and Michel Gregoire we all look forward to meeting
you in Vienna!

All the best,
Karoly

--