Dear Colleagues,

In the late 1970's I analyzed in Cambridge more than 360 sodic
pyroxenes from 40 odd blueschist samples using the microprobe, and
quite a few from blueschists and eclogites since then.  There was no
detectable sodium loss.

Aral

Alinti Bruce Yardley <[log in to unmask]>

--
Prof. Aral I. Okay
Eurasia Institute of Earth Sciences and Department of Geology,