Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Interpretation Courses for 2016

It's a new year and time to sharpen your interpretive skills for the upcoming 2016 season.  Here are a sampling of our most popular courses.  All courses are taught at the college level, and offer Continuing Education Unit credits.  You can start the courses at any time and complete the course at your own pace.  You can also work on real projects as part of the course assignments.  All courses are e-live courses meaning you will send assignments and can discuss your work with a live Certified Interpretive Planner and Trainer.  Click on the link to learn more about each course.

Interpretive Master Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html

Note: this course is now available for college credit through Kansas State University - Global Campus, taught by KSU Senior Lecturer Prof. John Veverka.  Contact John for details if you want University Credit through KSU for this course.

Planning/Designing Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html

Planning Interpretive Trails e-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html

Interpretive Writing e-IVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

This is a great course for you if you are interested in doing a visitor center exhibit re-design and/or simple exhibit re-hab project to update your exhibits and make them more interpretive.

For our other courses you can check out our complete course catalog:

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me:

Prof. John Veverka

Director, Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Kansas State University Senior Lecturer - Global Campus