Dear all

Please find attached details of a post which may be of interest.

http://www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/index.php/your-council/jobs-and-volunteering/job-vacancies/1163-cms14f

Kind regards

Cath

Catherine Hammond

Education and Outreach Officer

Epping Forest District and Lowewood Museums

Epping Forest District Museum

39 – 41 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EL \ 01992 716882 \ www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/museum

FB-f-Logo__blue_72 copy Like us   twitter bird Follow us

Lowewood Museum

High Street, Hoddesdon EN11 8BH \ 01992 445596 \ www.broxbourne.gov.uk/lowewoodmuseum

twitter birdFollow us

cid:image003.jpg@01D030D6.EB6DA370    VisitEngland quality marque     cid:image003.png@01CF2BDB.55C72360

DISCLAIMER
This email is for the use of the intended recipients only. Any opinion or
advice it contains is that of the sender and does not bind the authority in
any way. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and then delete the message. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise that you carry out your own virus
checks on an attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability
for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Internet email is not a secure communication medium,
and we advise that you observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Epping Forest District Council