From: Maria Minards [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 January 2016 15:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Encouraging people to make donations

Hi Gem,

I was wondering if anyone had a good examples or advice about how to encourage parents/ carers to make a small donation at free craft events?

Any suggestions would be gratefully received. I am happy to share responses with anyone else who is interested in this topic.

Many thanks,

Maria Minards

Learning and Participation Officer

Museum of Farnham, 38 West Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7DX

t: 01252 715094

www.farnhammaltings.com/museum

Sign-up for our e-newsletter or join us on Facebook ­and Twitter

The Museum is open Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am until 5pm.