Heritage  Interpretation Training Center
Interpretation  Courses for 2016
It's  a new year and time to sharpen your interpretive skills for the
upcoming 2016  season.  Here are a sampling of our  most popular courses.  All
courses  are taught at the college level, and offer Continuing Education Unit
credits.  You can start the courses  at any time and complete the course at
your own pace.  You can also work on real projects as  part of the course
assignments.  All  courses are e-live courses meaning you will send
assignments and can discuss  your work with a live Certified Interpretive Planner and
Trainer.  Click on the link to learn more about  each course.
Interpretive  Master Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits.
$275.00 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course
.html
Note:  this course is now available for college credit through Kansas State
University  - Global Campus, taught by KSU Senior Lecturer Prof. John
Veverka.  Contact John for details if you want  University Credit through KSU for
this course.
Planning/Designing  Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding
1.5 CEU Credits  $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html

Planning  Interpretive Trails e-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEU Credits
$200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html
Interpretive  Writing e-IVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits  $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

The  Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2
CEU  Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html
This  is a great course for you if you are interested in doing a visitor
center  exhibit re-design and/or simple exhibit re-hab project to update your
exhibits  and make them more interpretive.
For  our other courses you can check out our complete course catalog:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_
.html
If  you have any questions at all please feel free to contact  me:
Prof.  John Veverka
Director,  Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Kansas  State University Senior Lecturer - Global Campus