Apologies for Cross-Posting

Warwick School of Modern Languages & Cultures is looking to appoint 2 Associate & 1 Assistant Professor in Translation & Transcultural Studies, with a particular focus on the cultural and theoretical dimensions of translation across national, state, continental, imperial and colonial borders, ?in any time period. We welcome applications from candidates with an exceptional record of research and teaching in any of the cultural and linguistic fields covered by the four language departments - including all areas of Hispanic and Lusophone Studies. Closing date 25 February. More information: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AUC223/associate-assistant-professor-77734-016/

Please circulate - we'd love to receive strong applications from Hispanists, Iberianists and Lusophonists!

Best wishes,

Kirsty

Dr Kirsty Hooper
Head of Hispanic Studies

School of Modern Languages and Cultures
Humanities Building
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
UNITED KINGDOM
www.warwick.ac.uk/hispanicstudies<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/hispanic>

Hispanic Liverpool Project<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/modernlanguages/research/hispanic/hispanicliverpool> |  Global Nineteenth Century @ Warwick<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/g19c/> | Twitter: @booksonspain<https://twitter.com/booksonspain>