Hi Jesper,

I've uploaded "jesper.tar.gz" to FSL_Uploads on OxFile.

$ tar -cvzf jesper.tar.gz ./jesper/*.nii.gz
a ./jesper/1_T1w_raw.nii.gz  #this is our raw T1 image
a ./jesper/2_T1w_acpc_brain.nii.gz  #this is T1w_raw rigidly aligned to the axes of MNI space (i.e., acpc) and it is our FNIRT input
a ./jesper/3_T1w_fnirt_brain.nii.gz  #this is the FNIRT output

Thanks for taking a look at it.

Simon