When I run a higher-level FEAT analysis, everything seems to be set up correctly, the first-levels all look fine, the registration summary looks right, but there's no data in the one contrast: time courses are completely flat. In fact, there's no data anywhere: the peX.nii.gz files are all zero.

Looking at the cope1.feat/report_log, it looks like all of the first-level analyses are passing up zero voxels to the group. They all look like this:

-----
WARNING: The passed in varcope file, tmpvarcope0010, contains voxels inside the mask with zero (or negative) values. These voxels will be excluded from the analysis.
nevs=1
ntpts=29
ngs=1
nvoxels=0
Running:
nmaskvoxels=0

nmaskvoxels=0
Saving results

Log directory was: stats0010
Log directory is: stats0011
Setting up:
ntptsing=29.000000

evs_group=1.000000
----

All those "nvoxels=0" and "nmaskvoxels=0" seem like they could cause this problem. But I have no idea why it's happening, or how to avoid it! Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Benjamin Philip