Hello,
   Registering a binary mask to a different space will probably result in some voxels with fractional intensities using the default interpolation method. The default kernel is 3x3x3, which will, in conjunction with a dilation option, result in a dilation with a one voxel extent.

Kind Regards
Matthew

I had forgot to binaries my mask. I didn't know that after registering a binary mask to an other space its not binary any more.
Does the default kernel dilate the mask by one voxel?

Best,
Mohamad