Hi Matthew,

thank you very much for the response.

The lmax_zstat3.txt (and the same for my other contrasts) provides the cluster index, z- value, and x/y/z coordinates. However, the voxel size of each of these local maxima clusters still seems to be missing (for example, I have 5 local maximas falling under the cluster index of 5, and I'd like the cluster size of each). When I look up the main cluster table (cluster_zstat3_std.txt; the same from the html provided by FEAT), the voxel size is only listed for each cluster index:

Cluster Index        Voxels         ....
5                            5020
4                           1240
3                            1101
2                            989
1                            345

but each cluster index, has multiple local maxima listed on the cluster_zstat3_std.html, and it is with getting the voxel size of each of these local maximas that I am having trouble with. Thank you again.