Hi Rosalia,

I have everything is native space. INPUT and ROIs are already aligned but my goal is to convert INPUT and ROIs to align with REFERENCE file I have. Please let me know if this clarifies the issues I am having. I would be more than happy to send you these files if you need them to figure out the issue.

Thanks,
Sahil