Dear Paul,

That is the problem, it didn't. What should I do?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Isobel French

Academic Coordinator and Research Officer
Neurosurgery Research Unit, Division of Neurosurgery
Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine
University Malaya

Suite 15 T8-4a
Level 4, Menara Timur
University of Malaya Medical Center