Hi Keith,

I would swap y and z and then pretend the data is AP/PA, then after correction swap y and z again back to the original orientation.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Keith Jamison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 11, 2016 at 8:42 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] Topup with F>>H and H>>F phase encode?

Hi FSLers,

I'm trying to use topup on pairs of scans that were acquired with coronal slices with F>>H phase encode.  My data are in RPI orientation and the size is 200x84x156 (84 slices).

If i say "0 0 -1 1" and "0 0 1 1" for the acquisition params, I get an error saying the 3rd column must be 0.  If I try 1 0 0 1, or 0 1 0 1, I get warping in the LR or AP axes, as expected.  I also tried fslswapdim <input> z x y <input>_swapped, followed by topup with "1 0 0 1" and "-1 0 0 1", but I still end up with warping in the LR direction.

Does anybody know how I can tell topup to operate on the S-I axis?

Thanks!
-Keith