Hi - with newer versions of randomise, you have to add --uncorrp as an option on the command line.

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016, Bhaswati Roy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

I am using FSL 5.0 on ubuntu 14.04. My questions is that after randomising using 'randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d design.mat -t design.con -n 500 --T2' I am getting fwe corrected images such as tbss_tfce_corrp_tstat1 and raw t-value images such as tbss_tstat1 but not images for uncorrected p-values.
I would highly appreciate if anyone can suggest as how to get tbss_tfce_p_tstat images. Is it because of the version of FSL I am using?

Thanks & Regards
Bhaswati

--
Niels Bergsland