Hi Anderson,

I'm sorry to trouble you again. I just have another questions regarding the presentation of negative correlations to EVs in GLM. I set up 2 contrasts, one for positive and another for negative. For the latter, I used -1 in the contrast.

1. As you said, "It will flip the map, such that the negative regions will become positive (for that contrast) and the threshold remains the same, i.e., positive." The resulting images used the same colormap as those shown in the images of positive correlation. Can I change the colormap, for example, using cold colors for negative correlations?

2. In output directory, there are 2 thresh_zstatx, corresponding to each one. Is it possible in FEAT to show both positive and negative in the same image, distinguished from each other, for example, again by color? I tried F contrast, but failed: it said the 2 contrasts were linear to each other (i.e. -1 vs. 1).

Best,

Chao