Hi

If you mean how you can get a connectivity matrix from a group of ROIs using tractography, you can use the probtrackx2 tool.

For example, say you have rois A, B and C and you want a 3x3 connectivity matrix.  You can use the following pseudo-code:

echo ROI_A.nii.gz > seeds.txt

echo ROI_B.nii.gz >>seeds.txt

echo ROI_C.nii.gz >>seeds.txt

probtrackx2  --network --omatrix1 --seed=seeds.txt [+other options]

The output of interest to you will be an ASCII text file called fdt_network_matrix which in this case is a 3x3 matrix containing the number of streamlines that start from ROI i and end up in ROI j.

I would recommend going through the FDT documentation (particularly BedpostX and probtrackx) if you are not familiar with these tools.

Cheers
Saad