Hi

If you want streamlines from A to B and not beyond, you should use these options:

probtrackx2 --seed=A --waypoint=B --stop=B --onewaycondition

Cheers,
Saad

On 7 Jan 2016, at 13:18, Seung-Goo KIM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

May I ask a question about probtrackx2? Maybe I still don’t understand how ‘way-point mask’, ’target mask’ ‘stopping mask’.

I want to get tracks only between two masks (A & B). So I set two regions as seeds and ran network mode:

probtrackx2 --network --forcedir -V 1 -s merged -m nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz -x seedlist.txt -o vmap --opd --pd -P 10000 --rseed=57967

Although I could get a connectivity matrix but the visitation map includes all tracks started from A (blue) and passing B (green) and go further beyond B, which is different from what I want:
<Screenshot - 01052016 - 12:54:46 PM.png>

Although it may not make much sense with these close ROIs… But the idea is to get tracks that only connects two regions. What should I do for that?

Thank you in advance.
Best,
--
Seung-Goo KIM

Saad Jbabdi, PhD
Associate Professor
MRC Career Development Fellow

FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford,
John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK.
tel (+44)1865-222466  (fax 717)
www.ndcn.ox.ac.uk/team/researchers/saad-jbabdi