Hi Jen,

We are based in York.

Cheers

Sent: 18 January 2016 16:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MIS Systems

Hi Vicky,

Just wondering where you are based as I would like to come along to view your MIS system if you are still using Unit-E. I'm based in Hertfordshire.

Kind regards
Jen

Sent: 18 January 2016 16:08
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I have worked on 3 MIS systems and it is by far the most clunky I have ever worked with.

The processes are so long.

I cannot even upload the EDI BTEC registration numbers. These have to be done manually.

I have used Unit 4 (agresso) and EBS.

I prefer Unit 4.

I have heard that the best one is Pro Solutions.

If you can avoid like the plague.