Colleagues

Just had a quick look in the archives and this is the response Nick gave in 2014 – I think it has been further discussed since.

Regards

Michael

Michael Davies

Head of Information Services

Loughborough College

Radmoor Road

Loughborough

Leicestershire

LE11 3BT

T:      +44 (0) 1509 517064

W:          www.loucoll.ac.uk

E:           [log in to unmask]

cid:image009.jpg@01D10CD5.4FA51000        Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\damien.wright\Desktop\facebook.png         Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\damien.wright\Desktop\youtube.png         Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\damien.wright\Desktop\linkedin.png

cid:image010.jpg@01D10CD5.4FA51000