Hi

I know this question has been asked before and I’m sure the answer was no, but we have a parent who wants to know if his daughter can wear earplugs in her exam.  I told him that exam board regulations prohibit the use of ear plugs but he wants to know the exact reasons why.

I’m sure someone previously had asked Nick Lait about this and wondered if anyone had any precise wording from Nick that I could use in my email to this parent.

Thanks

Joyce

Regards

Joyce Forster | Examinations Officer

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Vane Terrace | Darlington | DL3 7AU

T: (01325) 376452 | E: [log in to unmask] | W: www.qeliz.ac.uk

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the college. The college does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.