Hi Elaine.

Yes that is the way our basedata is set up to.  Set up on the offering side is as follows;

History A2

History AS

Hope that helps.

Kind regards.

Wilma Khaliq

Examinations Manager/Deputy Student Information Manager

Centre Number:  13425

Sir George Monoux Sixth Form College

Chingford Road, Walthamstow

LONDON E17 5AA