Thanks Lorna, they categorically said Number order, really helpful of them.

Sent: 26 January 2016 13:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cambridge IGCSE

Hi Paul

For normal GCSE I checked with JCQ and they were happy for us to change to alphabetical order due to the large numbers (as long as we dispatched in candidate number order).

Perhaps check with Cambridge as they may allow you to order by candidate name (the rationale that 700 students are more likely to remember their name than a number).

Regards

Lorna