Elaine,

The pre-release is available on the main OCR website not interchange. We have moved to OCR for all our Art and Design quals and although we had made estimated entries nothing had arrived. We were directed to the website by their customer sevice team.

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall

Examinations Manager

New College