Sent: 19 January 2016 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: People Present in the Exam Room

Hi Fiona

Here at our College, I am instructing subject tutors that they can enter the exam room to identify students, but must leave before the papers are opened and distributed.  They are the ones who will know who is missing and to contact them to see if they are on their way.

Hope this helps

Regards

Teresa Keelan
Examinations Manager