Sent: 19 January 2016 14:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: People Present in the Exam Room

Hi

If students do not have ID they are given a card to stay behind at the end, this is also noted on the register.  The lead invigilator makes a list of those without ID and at the end of the exam they are escorted by an invigilator to our office and we then look them up on our internal system.  When its busy they may have to wait a while which deters them from forgetting it next time!

Janet Hancey
Student Information Manager                        Ext 5104

Queen Mary's College

T  01256 417519 - Exams office direct line T  01256 417500 - Main Switchboard F  01256 417525 - Exams office direct fax www.qmc.ac.uk