*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to know how EQUATOR has helped YOU to improve your work:

What have you used on our site?

How have you used it?

How has it helped you?

…and anything else you’d like to tell us!

Please send us your stories either through this online form (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YYKZX3F) or by emailing Iveta Simera ([log in to unmask]).

We are undertaking this exercise as February 2016 celebrates 10 years of the EQUATOR Network programme. Our website, www.equator-network.org, has offered unique online resources, training, and advice on reporting scientific studies in publications since the programme’s official launch in June 2008. We will use your stories to demonstrate the impact of our work, helping us to secure the long-term funding needed to continue our mission.

We very much look forward to receiving your personal stories (however short!) and your suggestions for improvements! We will collate your feedback and share later in 2016.

Kind regards,

Iveta

http://www.equator-network.org/2016/01/06/have-we-helped-you/

*****

Dr Iveta Simera

Deputy Director, UK EQUATOR Centre |Programme Manager, EQUATOR Network

Centre for Statistics in Medicine | NDORMS | University of Oxford

Botnar Research Centre | Windmill Road | Oxford, OX3 7LD
Tel: + 44 (0) 1865 22 34 43 | Email:

Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ivetasimera

EQUATOR Network  http://www.equator-network.org/

Essential resources for writing and publishing health research