From: European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing - discussions <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tamer Osman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, 23 January 2016 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please Feedback on My Article

Dear all ,

Please find attached to this email a short  article  that I have written about the  Plain Language Project.

Please review it and give me your feedback on it. Your feedback will defintely help me attain credibility in my future writings.

Best regards,

Tamer Osman
United Nations (PEOI) Program Translator
Telephone: 201207695808